Share your untold stories...

Fun memories, embarrassing moments, guilty pleasures.

Every confession is anonymous. No account. No email.

Now scroll down and check out confessions from around the web!

Assault Breaker
Confession Filters ActivatedApply ChangesCancelClick the female, male, and depth filters below to show only confessions that interest you.
Click the "apply changes" button when done. Click here for help

- Icon Meanings -

Click here to close help
Note: Everyone has a feminine and masculine side. Confessions that express more feminine/masculine qualities will have one of these icons. Guys should remember that it's ok to show their soft side.

Show confessions that are very feminine (all)

Show confessions that are very masculine (all)

Show confessions of all depths (all)


Show confessions that are somewhat feminine (some)

Show confessions that are somewhat masculine (some)

Show confessions that have a bit of depth (most)


Don't show feminine confessions (none)

Don't show masculine confessions (none)

Show confessions that are profound (some)


Show confessions that are very profound (few)

- Filters -

Female

All Feminine
Male

All Masculine
Depth

All Depths

Remove Filter
Change Category | Just Sharing | Venting
Jump to confession#

i hate the a** holes here who say all the stories are bullshit and attention grabbing. well f*** you. some of these are real and people need help. i used to think the same thing that it was bullshit. i didn't like this site but i knew my sister read it so i didn't voice it. turns out she actually had bad depression and was thinking suicide. instead of hurting herself she got advice from here and came to me. so f*** you this placed saved her life

0
2
2
0
Jul 05, 2013
2

THIS SITE HAS TURNED INTO ABSOLUTE B.S. ITS ALL TEENY BOPPERS AND THEIR BULL SHIT STORIES.THIS SITE WILL FOLD BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE TO READ ANYONES STORY BUT THEIR OWN...

0
1
0
1
Jul 03, 2013
4

I found a book with dried jizz making the pages sticky..

8
0
0
2
May 30, 2013
2

When a girl says size doesn't matter it's bullshit what you gonna go for a 2" useless party sausage or 9" savaloy ? So why say oh it's how you work it that's what counts is it f*** what counts is having that big dick slamming inside you making you c*m. Having it hit places that have never been reached before. You can sleep with god knows how many guys and guess which one you always remember sexually the one that made it so you couldn't even move your legs afterwards the one who made you orgasm that much you couldn't even stand up. Girls also say they don't play with themselves either loooool 99% of women have touched themselves and the other 1% are liars.

1
0
0
0
May 24, 2013
4

I would love to open up a virginity removal clinic, where the girls who want to lose it can come into a relaxing environment and have there virginity taken by a well hung guy.

2
4
0
1
May 16, 2013
5
22 21 20 19 18 17 16
Madcap Orb Game
Play a couple oldschool style video games. Check out wildpulsegames.com
Collinks Game